Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Cards



Here are some new cards that I have been working on. Thanks to my friends for some of the inspiration!

This card is made with the new river rock cardstock, with sky blue designer paper and the new Pretties flowers. The flowers are dyed with the ink to match the sky blue paper.

The Priceless stamp set was used to stamp the background and message.













This card is made with the new groovy gauva color. Used the floral stamp and baroque motifs stamp set.














This is my favorite new set from last year; Be Happy.

I love this set for scrapping.



This is cased from a card that Terri Capobianco made. I love the layering with the new scallop punch and the circles. I am going to try this card with some of the snowflakes and in blues!



No comments: