Sunday, November 25, 2007

Join My Stampin' Family!!

So do you want everything in the new catalog? If so, why not look into becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. You get a discount on everything and have lots of opportunities to earn FREE stamps! I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Stampin' Up! has great high quality stamp sets and scrapbooking supplies.

I have a great Stampin' Family and would love to have you join my group! I offer customized training to help you get up and running. My group meets on a monthly basis to share ideas and of course stamp! We also have fun weekend retreats!

Join my team and choose an additional stamp set up to $25 in value.
I love the flexibility that my home based business offers! The great thing is that you work as much as you want and fit this into your schedule!

Contact me and join the fun today!

No comments: