Saturday, March 15, 2008

Join Me for a Day of Paper Crafting Fun - April 6th SCRAPATHON

Join me for a day of
Paper Crafting fun on April 6th!

I am participating in an all day Scrapathon to help riase money for Child Health Services. There will be fun, food, freebies, raffles and of course, 12 full hours of dedicated time for scrapping and stamping.

The Derryfield Country Club
625 Mammoth Rd, Manchester NH
on Sunday, April 6th
From 9:00am to 9:00pm

$35 per entrant.
Funds raised will benefit Child Health Services,
providing health care, nutrition and social services
to underprivileged children. I will also donate
10% of all sales (including pre-orders) to
Child Health Services.

To Register online,
visit
If you can't attend the day but would like to support
Child Health Services, you can make a donation at www.firstgiving.com/marilynsanclemente

For more information, please call or email me.

I hope to see you there!

Marilyn

No comments: