Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More Holiday Ideas

I have been busy playing with the Perfect Presentation set! I think this is my favorite hostess set.

The first set of cards are made with purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, old olive and always artichoke cardstocks. The Wintergreen designer paper, coordinates nicely with the old olive, not quite navy and purley pomegranate inks. I also used the slit punch with brads, the tag and circle punches and pomegranate double stitched ribbon for the embellishments.


This next set of cards is made with The Paper Collection Studio Christmas series of papers and stickers. The solid color cardstocks are the Bazil textured cardstocks. This set of cards is on display at the Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury.
The Christmas trees in the second card are made by layering the corner pieces made with the corner punch and designer paper.






The last set of cards are made with the k*i Christmas papers and the perfect presentation set. The background is made from the shimmery Bazil textured cardstock. I used purley pomegranate, always artichoke and certainly celery inks. This set of cards is on display at the Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury.








2 comments:

MJ said...

Your Christmas samples are wonderful. Bet you will have a full house. I would come if I was not so dang far away!

rozie640 said...

Wow, I want them all! The absolutely LOVE those pink Christmas cards. Fabulous job!