Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Class Schedule

*** Upcoming Class Calendar ****


*(Date change)Wed. Jan. 16th - 7pm - Embossing - I will cover the basics of dry embossing (creating a raised image) on your cards or scrapbook pages

Sat. Jan. 26th - 1pm to 4pm - Scrapbook in a Day - I do need to preorder items for this class so please register by Jan. 17th. I will need to know what theme you would like to work on and the color of scrapbook that you would like.

Thurs. Jan. 31st - 7pm - Stamp a Stack of Valentines

Wed. Feb. 13th - 7pm
- Shaker Cards and inserts

Thurs. Feb. 28th - 7pm

Open Stamp and Scrap days
These are days that I set aside for you. I am available to help you with any projects that you are working on. Stop by to make a stack of cards or borrow ideas from my baskets for inspiration. Cost is $7 plus the cost of supplies.

Wed. Jan. 16th - 10am to 2pm
Wed. Jan 23rd - 10am to 2pm
Friday Jan. 25th - 10am to 2pm
Wed. Jan. 30th - 10am to 2pm


No comments: