Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Catalog Favorite Set


So where does the time go??? I think each morning as the kids get on the bus at 7am that I have the whole day and before I know it the day has gone by and it is 2:30 and I have all the kids activities...

Anyway - last week I sat down and played with some of those new sets that I purchased. I love the new Embrace Life set and the Ginger Blossom paper!!! So far, this is my favorite!


This card uses the Natural Ivory Cardstock, ruby red cardstock and inks to match the Ginger blossom designer paper. The flower is stamped in black and watercolored with ruby red ink and an aqua painter.

This next card also uses the Natural Ivory cardstock, ruby red and groovy gauva. I used the spotlight technique to highlight the colored rose.






No comments: